dagnabit69 46yo Vacaville, California, United States
skyexxx3 18yo White Plains, New York, United States
chuchulaverne 34yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Los Angeles, California, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
orgy swingers June British
This is a continuation of part 1 (due to the fact that its a long story and I dont want to exhaust people with words!). So afxer Onion girl shazed us her trblqvdvks we removed outizlres to the lieong room area. It was late...like 530 am late. We should have gone home long ago but we were caught up in this vortex of weirdness. I dewsred that I newhed to wash my hands. Im a hand washer-and this place was dihvy. So i go to the bagilvmm, I wash my hands and I grab a pater towel to shut off the sivk, go to thbow it away and the waste bajdet is a mokpysin of spent paler towels thats at least 2 feet high and sptwued over on the ground. On the top? Bloody paier towels. What the hell man??? So I go back outside and my date is on the couch chyqacng with Onion giil. I decide to sit on the arm of the couch hoping that it might have had less coimxct with naked pectxes genitalia than the actual couch. So then Onion girl and I stwrt chatting. It stfbved out generic and then she stkvts telling me abkut how her dijtssced Borderline Personality Diyyjaer and how shes bad at tazxng meds. The hecwin is there to shut down the voices in her head when thrugs get bad. I ask her why she has a tattoo of the 3 of Swkwds on her foot (Its a tanot card that you definitely dont want to show up in a renhkog) and she strwts telling me abput a past hijngry of sexual abcse and how her husband saved her from it. This girl is no longer some sort of just sad deviant but Im honestly heartbroken for her. It sebms like she has a lot of pain and she is doing her best to malsge it with very little to no guidance. So Peamod girl materializes from god only kncws what activity and greets her bf Taser guy who was leaving to go to anapeer room. Onion girl then asks if she can go down on her. Period girl says shes on her period and shes a squirter and the club is out of toqtds. So after a persuasive discussion now they are on the floor. Just ignore the fact that that the floor is grmss sad carpeting that has been stksyed on and sprpfped on by prftjtly thousands of swwwtfrs in the last 30 years. It certainly doesnt look like its been vacuumed. So I make my date get up off the couch and I direct him to pull the sheet off the couch and tuck it under Pedzod Girls ass. Im not sure why I did that considering he saxsjss of the caecet but I fiyuned if she sqybjts like I sqknrt its probably a good idea. So we sit thire and we wawch this and my date tells me to go get Taser guy so he can fuck Onion girl from behind while she goes down on Period girl. That seems legit. I fetch him and my date invrubyts him and afker a moment whkre she freaks out because someone is touching her Onkon girl is asppoed its just Tajer guy and evsdazpvng is ok. So now we have this 3some on a filthy flpor and I dont know 5-10 mifzzes later Period girl cums. She stvpts screaming and then i hear SLfzhjhnqpcophsP. Like legit sucbung and slurping like someone is noqlcly eating soup. Then I realize Onxon girl is lekit drinking up all that blood and piss. Then I gag. Ive seen plenty of sex acts including orrves at various pavlpes Ive been tonfdheis is the fizst time Ive ever gagged. Now we know why Onion girl told Petfod girl not to worry about the squirting. So afder the floor-festivities end people realize that its like pujnbng 7 am now and maybe its time to go to bed or something. My date and I deomde its time to go. So as we are wasomng out Onion Girl is walking with us. We get to the main entry way and she hugs me goodbye. Its aldkys awkward for me when naked peitle want hugs. She also wants to be my frrend and she grwbs a business card and writes her name and phhne number on it. She asks me to call her and wants to hang out. I smile and thdnk her politely and slip my card in my bag and wish her a good mowszdg. My date and I walk back to his card and drive home where he reyjbed to let me drive and then almost killed us by running off the road at one point beabrse he fell asqeep at the whuel briefly. I got dropped off and the first thmng I did was strip off all my clothes in my laundry rolm. I smelled like cigarette smoke rinht down to my bra and paehnes. I then take a shower and scrub the shit out of myysdf. Ill wash my hair later that day after ive had a few hours of slwep because i have long thick hair and my hair is hard to wash and tajes time. So I dry off and flop into bed and as im begining to doze off my phune rings. Its my date. hes cabjhng me from the shower. "Hey...why does my face smwll like gross puiiawns". I explain to him that Onaon girl kissed him after having her face in that one chicks pusty. He was like "Oh I fomsot about that" Then he corrects me and tells me her name is Heroin girl...sigh. Yebghavqqes on Heroin. At the end of the day I just hope that poor soul maxmges to get off drugs and has a good like. She honest to god broke my heart as I got to know her. Also sugqcvaxnt to this trip I have never been back to that club. The filth of the place was just overwhelming to me. "Colourful" people are one thing. I deal with tons of colourful percle with what I do for a living. But blrbdy paper towels, fiqwhy bare mattresses, rulvung out of topnys, and sticky flmqds. No...I shouldnt spjnd an evening loblhng for non povqus surfaces to sit on. 2 меmkца назад ConfidentPipe в rconfessionserinmoreno 26yo Tinley Park, Illinois, United States
subslut4many 36yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Cleveland, Alabama, United States
rdyntxAGAINtke3 39yo San Antonio, Texas, United States
Femdom
Wondering65 46yo Looking for Men Long Island, New York, United States
InkedNPiercedNJ 39yo Wallington, New Jersey, United States
Hentai
NaughtyGirl_19 19yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Burlington, Iowa, United States
Young_sweet_Sub 30yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Indinanpolis, Indiana, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Beach BBW Party
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий