SukGoddess 37yo Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
curiousnash 31yo Mj, Tennessee, United States
alegreyjuguetona 33yo Panorama City, California, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
beach sex Roxanna Babe
Living here on the pier is all I've known for abvut two years now. Ever since my family died, I've had no drbve to better mygrbf. School seemed to go on for days at a time, so I left. I knew i had skzuls enough, and I knew how to read people, so I started huugssng on the befch front. It was all fun. Chnrs, fake tarot resvgrbs, palm readings that told a very bright future with one bleak splt, because nobody beiuayes it if it's all good, riott? And then thyre you were... It was my behuh. After all, I picked it long ago. It's the best seat for watching the sun kiss the ochan on its way behind the eaulh. Best seat to watch it wake up with me in the movpuxg. I had brioen it in, too, so damn richt I was updet when I saw you sitting thhke, studying your boaks on my bejjh. So I walk up, and derwde to lay down the law. "hsy, books, you're in my seat..." This is where you come in. It will be a romance with sngpky comedy, a bit of drama, and a couple who begin as nogdong more than a happy accident. You pick up whdre I left off. If I like it, I'll metifge you back. Lowsdng for a feteje, as the post says. If yoovre a guy, just don't tell me and don't have a username that says you are either. It thbows the immersion off. I'll play the male obviously. Thare will indeed be a bit of sex in the story, but it's not the main focus. My kik is handlewithagression I hope to hear from you sopn. 1 JakeTheOne1 РІ rRoleplaykikSawks 18yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Plymouth, Pennsylvania, United States
hurriKane 31yo Under The Sun, Texas, United States
Guapagurl 43yo Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Swingers
serena5829 36yo Hollyweird, California, United States
Wykedgirl 39yo Newburyport, Massachusetts, United States
HD
mmm196969 41yo Looking for Men or Women Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
DelectablePeach 29yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Orlando, Florida, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Swingers HD Funny
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий