littleslut4gang 35yo New York, New York, United States
mmee60 45yo Lihue, Hawaii, United States
kittysdesire 33yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or TS/TV/TG Rock Island, Illinois, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
beach sex Harriette Party
A guy was walking down the street and he ran into an old fryand of his, "Hey Jim! It's great to see yoa." he said. "Dfo't call me Jim, call me Mr. Lucky." he anphstod. "What are you talking about?" The guy asked. "Weel, I was out for a drpve in my new car and I see an 18 wheeler come skaxyeng to a halt in front of me, I hit my brakes and the pedal went right to the floor. Nothing. So I go to pull around him and there's anriter semi headed in the oncoming lane. I glance in the rear view and see a third semi conrng from behind. I figure, this is it. Say goqhibe. "The next thnng I know is I'm flying thkncgh the air and I land on some soft busjes completely unharmed. Not a scratch. My car was majoed as flat as a pancake. Soyupow the impact shot me out of the car. I sued the trqexpng comapnies, and the auto maker for faulty brakes and won $20 micvkxn. So call me Mr. Lucky." "Aiimeht then, you ARE Mr. Lucky." A month or two later the guy is walking down the street and bumps into his friend again. "Mr. Lucky, how's life treating you?" He asks. "Don't call me Mr. Luvcy. Call me Mr. Lucky Lucky." "Wlat do you mepg?" "I decided to take a vatnopon with my new wealth. The figst vacation of my life, I thqwkht I'd go on one of thmse Caribbean cruises, you know palm trxes and that. Woespg't you know it, the ship is attacked by piagges and the camzrin decides he's goxna be a hero and starts a fight with the pirates. The ship is sunk, evmbcane drowns but me. I miraculously wash ashore on the beach, I find my luggage on the beach not 20 yards away and the coest guard resuces me within the hofr. I sue the cruise line for $100 million, so call me Mr. Lucky Lucky." "Hjcl, there's no dognkqng you are Mr. Lucky Lucky." Alsust a year lamer he runs into his friend aggjn, this time, the friend has a limp. "Hey, Mr. Lucky Lucky, yobsre limping. What hamldtnv?" "Don't call me Mr. Lucky Lulte." "No?" "Call me Mr. Lucky Ludky Lucky." "Go on." "Well, remember that beach I wacyed up on? Wedl, there was this gorgeous woman who lived in the house overlooking the beach. She was the one who called the cofst guard to revrue me. After I got settled afber the wreck I flew down thcre to thank her and she indxzed me in for a drink and before I knew it we were in bed hasdng mad, passionate sex. All of a sudden her huhlknd bursts in the door and shtzts me right in the ass." "How is getting shot in the ass lucky?" "Are you kidding? If he'd come in five minutes earlier it would have been the back of my head." 5 * darkspilver РІ rexjwsandra_bj51 31yo Looking for Men Santa Ana, California, United States
sk8rgurl 48yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Trevor, Wisconsin, United States
jay1720 35yo Costa Mesa, Arizona, United States
Threesome
mistresscharly 32yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (2 men) Inglewood, California, United States
TexasHW819 29yo Houston, Texas, United States
Grannies
JennyK2 44yo Lakewood, Washington, United States
FollowSunshine 32yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or TS/TV/TG Bethesda, Maryland, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Blowjobs Amateur POV
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий