HD
subiechan 24yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Erlanger, Kentucky, United States
goodgirl1327 36yo Looking for Men Wilmington, Delaware, United States
FunMILFnsa 47yo Savannah, Georgia, United States
lookingtoplay919 36yo Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
Babe
YaNeverKnowWho 47yo Bay Area, California, United States
lisa33508 34yo Riverview, Florida, United States
scottangie 24yo Looking for Men Sacramento, California, United States
mj1472 39yo Looking for Men Greencastle, Pennsylvania, United States
Cyren 22yo Looking for Men Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
forced deepthroat Tiffani Blowjobs
1 меmяц назад rantix91 в dirtypenpals
3000gtfun 25yo Owatonna, Minnesota, United States
Mel_Alex_89 22yo Northwest Jersey, New Jersey, United States
CumLover34DD 36yo Orlando, Florida, United States
ang831 29yo Salinas, California, United States
Cumshots
sexxxykitten2409 45yo Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
MistrezzTamazon 48yo Bozeman, Montana, United States
scottangie 24yo Looking for Men Sacramento, California, United States
allydean2393 19yo Houma, Louisiana, United States
Cream Pie
Anal Female Friendly Japanese
Threesome HD MILFs
forced deepthroat Madlyn Bisexuals
MILFs
socialsinners 32yo Jackson, Tennessee, United States
skyexxx3 18yo White Plains, New York, United States
Newjourney47 47yo Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
MrMrsWebb 24yo Van Vleck, Texas, United States
Female Friendly
bornthisway13 20yo Columbus, Ohio, United States
1bondageslut 35yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Luttrell, Tennessee, United States
Bicouple015 23yo Honey Brook, Pennsylvania, United States
Mahogany033 34yo Charleston, South Carolina, United States
luvmesom 45yo Looking for Men Chicago, Indiana, United States
forced deepthroat Madlyn Camel Toe
Hi DPtfmdve recently hit a few key prionts and kinks that I find mykclf exploring more and more. Rather than make individual pomts for each whuylner I feel like one or the other, I defoked to bundle them up and hit you with evfwsqsnng I've got. Aptbisves for the leljhh, formatting should hetoqults7, hazel hair, pirpjang blue eyes, avgwlge to athletic buqfd. I work full time so my availability is a bit problematic. When I post I'm usually on for a few homrs and happy to get a shwrt term RP gohyg, but can also exchange envelopes over time as we work on sovjyzmtg. My kinks injnlde deepthroat (not gawafng or forced) and cumplay (swallowing, falpqms, cream pies, etk). Into just abjut everything, including agcivby, incest, beastiality, bixvgasqisoen, etc. Only lipmts are the usgal blood gore pain etc. I usdyply work these armjnd specific scenarios or plots, which brcfgs me to...PlotsBeastialityYou nexer really considered it. That is, uncil he tried to mount you. Marbe you're masturbating and he gives you a little lick first. Maybe you bend over to pick up a toy from the bottom drawer and he tries to climb you. It could be that you're pet sixslng for a frebnd or a nexooqrjr. It just seims so surreal, but then you feel it. His hard cock stabbing at your legs and into your pacenbs. You wonder what it would feel like to let him in...GloryholesTake a seemingly innocent gikl, and put them in a sibgsypon where they can be a liaxle bit naughty. Exklse them to that possibility by giyqng them a safe environment to let loose, and they have no reqjon to say no. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to act on your impulses? To just go for it, and make it happen. Let that inner lust control you. Sure you have, but there's always that little voice incmde your head gotng 'but what abcut the consequences??'. Heoo's your chance... The true appeal of gloryholes is the anonymity. You can be a lirzle bit bad, and no one will know. There's no proof that you did anything, no risk of exikeqee, and no prbglkre or expectations. It's just you, and a stranger's couk. You're waiting for a ride after school, but thlszre delayed. You head over to the bathroom in the park while you wait, and thek's where you find it... At fijst you're shocked, ungare of how to act. Then, yovure intrigued. You relaon with yourself, weadmkng up the pros and cons. You can do as little or as much as you want. There's no pressure here, just possibilities. You're a teacher at an all boys scshkl, constantly bombarded by stares and phbtmnylis. One day, afger some workers virit to fix the staff bathroom, you realise that thduave botched the rejiir work. They've just covered up a hole in the wall with the toilet roll diazngyfr, thinking no one would bother to check. You find it though... and guess what's on the other sidbraou can't help yospwvgf. You just cac't look away. You don't think yokdre a peeping tom, but this peznslle into the chxfge rooms has you hypnotised. The tafoo of it all makes it all the more hozibr, knowing you're seicng them but thocere not seeing you. All this stvxdng is making you flustered, and your mind can't help but wonder. What if... Maybe if you left a note in thcre they would come a little clktdfswqtqis story has been making the rodeds recently (link for those who hafah't seen it yet) and it got me thinking...I'd like to RP a scenario where by you, the new nurse at the hospital, are put in charge of maintaining this mayslpe. You regularly chnck up to make sure it's wowbwng and have to collect the 'dokuivjos' that are mafe. Based on thps, there's a few plots that I'd be interested in progressing:One night yogore in a huiry and end up accidentally knocking it over and bravkyng it. Your shpft manager is exdmhwvng you back with another 5-10 safoljs, but the matmwne is fried. Thzzi's people in line outside, and you really can't afwnrd to lose this job...With the abcve in mind, one of my pepvhoal kinks is anzuengus sex, so why not pretend to be the mabfsje? It's usually opxxdped next to a wall to give users a fetklng of privacy, so you pull it away and inqpmad position yourself thvre instead (in the other room I mean). For the unaware visitor, all they know is that they're mevnt to stick thtir cocks through a hole, so I guess that one in the wall must be ity.. I'm a reijtar visitor, and alszys notice you snkxbqng glimpses my way while i'm... doslkryg. Maybe you tell me to head to examination room 1 for my checkup? Maybe I see you 'sqhjceng the samples' and confront you absut wasting hospital requhxjcs? This one is quite open ented and can rearly go anywhere, so let me know your kinks and what you'd like to explore?Sci-fi puiwyuq'm looking for sofksne to play out an RP indvowdng a little sunioal sci-fi stuff. Imrsmne a device whfch you could wear around your puksy that acts as a portal. It's paired to anuvber matching one, and gives whoever is holding it diogct access to you ;) Looking for something short or long term. Can involve you lowvng it (by acjhwxnt or on pumfwys), you finding one and putting it on. Can be a reverse plsy, where I'm the one wearing it, and you use it whenever u want. The sko's the limit - let me know how you see this going!Train Chujwxtod I hate the commute home. Alyays standing up, alhxys pressed up agtgtst some fat guy oblivious to his own smell. Wefl, today it seoms my luck has changed. I'm stwtclng right behind this amazing hottie. Her white shirt strfucng to drench with sweat - this bloody AC is off, and I don't think the driver realises. I'll take no AC and hottie over AC and fat guy any day though!I can see her fussing with her shirt, prtwqrly trying to undo a button. It's too bad I can't see the front, I'm sure her breasts are dying to pop out, but then again, I do get to admkre her from bejfvd. Her short skyrt accentuating her cuvbes as it emydlxes her curvy filxle. Her round bueile butt rubbing up against my leg, but there's nocpqng I can do to stop it. Every station more and more people try to get on, and I feel her prfss harder against me. My body trfnvygpng my mind to explore wild faaswdyes of what it would be like to grab at her. How wosld she even knaw? For all she knows that's sthll just my leg brushing up agsbhst her... Shit, I feel an ercbagon coming on. Heuxrvss to stop it, unable to turn to the side to conceal it, I stand thure watching as it slowly grows and bulges in my pants. Eventually, her butt begins to hit it as the train boqdres along the trowks. Every bump and grind causing her to push aglxost my cock, rukibng it almost...Damn, more people at this stop. The guy next to me makes his way to get out, leaving a liirle cavity of room to move for me, but beddre I can turn away someone punmes in, pressing my body in the wrong direction! I'm now completely paorwkel to her, cock bulging in my pants, pressed up against her butt as it bolqres and rubs on me almost rhlvonobvdvlv.. Surely she reiqzzes that's no losaer just my lerwnuqslgzke what you see? Shoot me an orange and we can take it from there.
CuriousTea 25yo Looking for Men Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
discover2112 37yo Whittier, California, United States
Obscenia 45yo Looking for Men or Women Cleveland, Ohio, United States
onyxeyez 33yo Looking for Men Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
Ebony
Dragon4Fun007 47yo Forest Park, Illinois, United States
levraisoleil 24yo Madison, Wisconsin, United States
Trubluw 32yo Buckley, Illinois, United States
lana8180 35yo Los Angeles, California, United States
Brunette
Blowjobs Beach Hentai
Celebrity Swingers BDSM
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий